To effectively impact the lives of individuals by manifesting the love of God through active service.
To express love to our “sisters and brothers in Christ” through the following areas:
- Visiting hospitals and homes to minister to the sick, elderly and oppressed;
- Visiting bereaved families to comfort and support grieving loved ones;
- Assisting in mentorship programmes for children;
- Providing school supplies distributed through the Sunday School Ministry for orphans and needy children;
- Presentation of gifts during Sunday Worship sessions to individuals celebrating weddings, anniversaries and birthdays.
The men’s ministry is focused on encouraging men to develop a deep relationship with God, seek His counsel and display His love to everyone.
The power of God’s Love is manifested in the Men’s Ministry through:
- Special programmes hosted by the ministry that strengthen the church and minister to the community.
- Spreading the gospel and wining souls for the kingdom of God.
- Building unified relationship among the men within the church.
- Adult mentoring for young males in the church
Our forums are designed to:
- Mold men, instill Godly character and teach them to walk in authority;
Teach men how to transform communities as they take their rightful place as priests of their households and nation builders
The Drama Ministry unearths, develops and utilizes the dramatic skills of the church to promote and reinforce principles and lifestyles of the Kingdom of God.
The Ministry is geared towards
· Providing training in a wide cross section of dramatic art styles and modes;
· Delivering clean entertainment to believers across the world;
· Reinforcing the teachings of the ministry through the performing arts; and
· Giving life to the Word of God by depicting real life situations.
· To provide sound biblical guidance geared at empowering individuals to discover, understand and operate in their God given authority and walk in dominion in the earth over spiritual, mental, physical and emotional attacks thereby maintaining victory and enjoying life to the fullest.
· To assist persons, who are oppressed, depressed, bound and struggling with destructive habits, to become over comers;
· To help persons discover their gifts and talents;
· To support and guide persons in making the right decisions; and
To provide the necessary follow –up to facilitate lifestyle transformation
· To establish and operate a state-of –the art media house that produces Word based, biblically sound resources to edify the Kingdom of God.
· To use current technology to produce high quality biblically sound multi-media productions for sale.
The ministry currently produces CD’s and DVD’s of all the church activities.
The ministry will also embark on projects that will diversify its range of production with focus on areas such as: music, dramatic productions, documentaries and advertisements.
To intercede on behalf of the GWIF leaders and the GWIF Church family as they work to bring change to the nation and the world at large.
· To promote and facilitate united prayer and fasting for GWIF leaders and the GWIF family
· To create a spiritual energy that will support the ministry and vision of Prophet Andrew and Minister Dorothy Scott
· To support the GWIF ministry with prayer
· To foster maturity of GWIF intercessors by providing teaching and training seminars on intercession
· Foster revival in GWIF and Jamaica through consistent prayer